Monday, January 11, 2010

Different Direction

Technology, like in life starts and stop and sometimes the anticipated direction of a project is not the direction life takes it. I guess what I'm saying is this blog is taking a right turn and changing it's direction.

When I first started it I was going to put down my thoughts on the changes that I see going on in LAUSD. My view would be as an outsider but with inside knowledge. Sometimes the most dangerous of opinions. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not doing anyone any good by watching the train wreck named LAUSD. It's like watching COPS. It can be entertaining at times but how many wife beater shirts can you see. It appears no matter how many different cities COPS films in the same yahoo keeps getting caught.

My new year's resolution is to use technology as a reflective tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment